- Complete an ‘Intention to Enrol’ form which can be found under Enrolments on the website.
- Fill in an Enrolment Form around 6 weeks prior to your child’s 5th birthday. Other documentation required is also listed on the website.
- Parent Information Evenings are held at School in Week 5 of each term at 7pm on a Thursday.
- Pre-School visits will be arranged prior to your child starting school. If your child does not attend Matua Kindergarten please contact the School Office to arrange your child’s pre-school visit. Pre-School visits are held on Wednesday mornings from 9 – 10.45am
- Enrolment Packs include a Stationery List. New Entrant Stationery Packs are available for purchase from the School Office.
- Also included in the Enrolment Pack are Guidelines for Parents of Children Entering Matua School and other useful information about our Junior School.
- Any questions or concerns can be discussed with Assistant Principal Angela Barlow who leads the Junior School.